youre sweet layout

by - 12:07 AM

Hi there,
Tonight I’m sharing a layout for a paper issues challenge, so seeing as it is the month of love with Valentine’s Day just around the corner 
Their are lots of fabulous changes to join in with so with that in mind 


I wanted to used red ,mint and pink as my colour palette 
and the So Punny Collection from Doodlebug is just perfect.
I went with a totally simple clean design layering strips at the top of my page and adding a few ephemera bits


Then I using one of the cut aparts ...(postcard) to matt my photo on 
And layering more of the lovely little xo paper and the little letters and envelopes paper behind my matted photo 
I used a chit chat ephemera bit for my title and a cute little bear sticker glued on a paper clip at the top of my photo 
At the bottom of my photo 8 fussy cut a heart from another bit of patterned paper and added another little heart beside it 







And I couldn’t resist making a little envelope to add a little card and bear inside and another beside it with a envelope 
And because I love fringes I add one to a paper layer 



check out the Doodlebug design So Punny Collection in the paper issues shop



Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx