weekendvibes and goodtimes layout

by - 3:43 PM

Hi 
Today I’m sharing my take on the challenge using crate paper good vibes
And a photo of my daughter eve at the beach on holidays with her sister..





So I started off with white cardstock...as I just love white space
And I had a design in mind ...simple but with a little bit of mixed media 
on the background like bubbles in the ocean when the waves crash and that tropical feeling.


I chose the Bloom free cut file and used the different colours from the collection to back the cutfile cutout 

Then I cut some patterned paper to matt my photo on and some for layers and a few bits from the ephemera pack for a tag and more layers behind my photo.
I so love the pops of gold on the chipboard stickers I chose a round bit to add to the center of my cutfile flower


Next I wanted to use part of the title weekend vibes from the ephemera pack and the other part from the gold glitter thickers to spell good times and I needed a ampersand so popped a sticker ampersand from the sticker sheet just tucking it underneath my first part of my title.



Here is my process video








Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx