Hey cutie Sketch challenge layout

by - 3:38 PM

Hi..there...
Yay so I’m super excited to say I’m part of the fabulous paper issues team




And to have some fun I’ve joined in with the fab keep it sketchy challenge


Here is the sketch 




get the free cutfile here at the paper issues shop

Here is my take on the sketch I’ve used the so Punny collection 
With the free cut file from the shop backing it with 3 different patterned papers 
I tried to stick to a colour palette mint and red and just adding a pop of green, blue and pink
I used a sticker popped on top of a gold paper clip


I used the beetle black alphas for my title 


A flick of black gesso and some glitter sprinkles 


Here is a close up of my photo 


check out the Doodlebug design So Punny Collection in the paper issues shop





Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !
















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx