52 favs week 3 and 4

by - 7:31 PM

Hi 
Happy February... I cannot believe that a month has passed already just crazy...
So here are my last 52 faves for January 
Week 3
My daughter got new shoes for school, and yep we had to order them in so I guess they are a popular shoe
In the wide bay but she was super excited to get them.

I’ve used some leftovers from a layout using the so Punny Collection and a few stickers 
The alphas are from Doodlebug and American crafts just some I had leftover from a kit


Week 4 
Yep it’s my cat kush on his favourite box in the house we never move it as being blind tends to suck if you can’t find your favorite place in the house , so here he is on his back with one leg in the air trying to cool down on a day we had high temperatures... I do give him a shave in summer because he is so fluffy 


I used some patterned papers from everyday paper pad Jen Hadfield 




Thanks for checking it out
Xx

Anita











You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx