so thankful layout | Doodlebug Design DT

by - 7:59 AM

Hi there,
sharing a autumn themed layout for Doodlebug Design using the booville patterned paper 
I always get excited when all the leaves turn at autumn it’s always a great opportunity to take photos 


With this layout I wanted to use lots of cutfile leaves 
I designed and included some beautiful blue butterflies And some gold 
I started by trimming down my cardstock and matting my cardstock on the spiderweb patterned paper and then machine stitched a border around the edge of the cardstock, then I matted my photo on the spiderweb and blue dot  patterned paper and added it in the center of my layout 


Then next I backed the leaves on green and orange patterned paper and the butterfly’s on blue and clustering them at the top left hand corner of the photo tucking a mini white doily underneath 


Then I made a bigger cluster at the bottom right corner of the photo layering the leaves and popping the butterfly in the center and tucking more mini white doilies underneath 
I added a few sequins at the top and bottom and some rhinestones in the center of the butterfly’s 


And to finish off the layout I add a gold title using the gold letter alpha stickers 


Supplies used 





Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today 
Happy crafting xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx