party time card

by - 6:00 PM

Hi there,
I created this card after my daughter mel asked me she needed a birthday card for her friend 
And she loves foxes so using the Fox from the Flea market collection and some Doodlebug cardstock and a bit of glitter I got to work cutting it out with my cameo and after sticking it all together to make the Fox I add some glue on all the white and then sprinkled glitter next I applied patterned paper to my card and adhered him in the center then added a sentiment at the bottom of the card 




You can check out all the Doodlebug cutfiles here


Product used 
Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad hats off
Doodlebug Cardstock pack 
Thanks for popping in ..xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx