baby boy Canvas | prima marketing DT

by - 11:34 AM

Hi there,
Sharing my canvas for prima using the memory hardware frame and heaven sent 2
My idea is to have 5 canvas of all of us as babies on my feature wall in my house 
I think it’s funny how we all look similar as babies 
This is my hubby Daniel at about 6 months old bit of a chubby bubba


I started off with a blank canvas using the blue polka dot patterned paper 
Then using the Opal magic blue gold and 3d gel I mixed them together and applied then over a stencil 
Then aloud to dry then I added my photo behind the memory frame and adhered down in the middle of the canvas 


Then it was all about the flowers 
Doing clusters on each side of the frame and adding in some chipboard elements and so say it with crystals 


Then to finish off the frame using my fingers I rubbed some of the opal magic blue gold across the frame to add some colour and depth and lastly adding some washi tape to the top and bottom of the canvas and a flick of white gesso.




Xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx