Lovely Layout | Prima Marketing DT

by - 1:28 PM

Hi all,
Well today I’m sharing a layout for prima using Amber Moon collection..
I love finding that perfect photo I’ve taken through the year that just pops with the beautiful colours of the Amber Moon patterned papers...I would really love to walk among the trees that turn in fall it must be a really beautiful sight to see but here in au we don’t really have that many trees that do the big change,but I’m hoping to plant some to have that feeling of fall....


So with this layout I was thinking crisp so bright white cardstock with woodgrain,orange tones and some cream with foil , die cutting and embossing a simple layout with layers


I covered some cardstock with the black glitter washi tape and die cut out a bow to add to the top of my layout along with a few strips of patterned paper and die cut from the ephemera pack 

I embossed a floral stamped image and added it behind 
die cut leaves and fussy cut a floral wreath out to embellish the top left hand corner of my photo 
I used one of the flowers and pulled it apart to add the crystals in the center 


I added lots of little layers of patterned paper behind my photo 
And add a title stapled to the bottom of my photo 


Then I add another cluster of embellishments, embossing and diecuts




Thanks for checking out my layout today 
Xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx