love it layout | prima marketing DT

by - 4:49 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout created for prima marketing using the beautiful rose quartz collection collection and the flowers that go with the collection are just absolutely beautiful, I love how the colour just helps make the page pop more 


I started with my white cardstock and was going to add some gesso splatter but I thought I would keep this one a really clean design with fussy cutting a big kitty cut out with my cameo and a few other cuts in white cardstock with beautiful clusters of Prima flowers 


Here’s some of the close ups of the flower clusters 
I love to add a little bit of cotton threads underneath the flowers 


Here is another cluster with some ephemera tucked underneath 


And I also add some around my photo 



Here is a process video of how I created this layout 



Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my my layout..


other machine stitching , neatncraftycutz cutfiles
AC cardstock


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx