beautiful day layout | prima marketing

by - 10:47 PM


Hi there 
today I'm Sharing a layout for Finn week of my daughter eve using one of my cut files for the prima DT
Using the woodgrain as my background and using a paint brush and black gesso and dropping big droplets 

Then letting it dry before starting with the rest of my layout 
I cut one of my cut files out to use behind my photo using the black floral patterned paper behind it
To add a bit more contrast behind the cutfile 


I added a few bits of patterned paper behind my photo and then adding my embellishments around the photo 
With the the flowers and a few of the tinier flowers 
So here are some close ups of my layout 













Thanks for stopping by my blog..xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx