Summer layout | Prima Marketing DT

by - 5:00 PM

Hi there,
I'm sharing a layout I created for prima using the st.tropez collection 
I wanted to stay with the colours pink , black and light blue for this layout 
And only adding a few of the butterfly's punched from the sand colour patterned paper 


I felt it blended with the little pops of orange in the floral patterned paper from the collection 
And I went with a black and white photo as I didn't want to much green and blue 


I used my cameo to cut one of my cut files out a big doily for the centre of the layout 
Using the light blue and I layered my photo and my fussy cut flowers on top


I stitched a border around my white cardstock after I matted it on the floral patterned paper 
And tucked more flowers just under the edge of the doily 
Then I added a few flowers and flicked some black gesso across the white cardstock 


Here is a process video of how I created this layout 




other glitter , cutfile , bling,cotton thread


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx