lifes too short layout - Amy tangerine finders keepers

by - 11:15 PM

Hi there,
Today I decided to have a bit of a scrap after doing some house work 
I felt like playing with lots of colour I pulled out some Amy tangerine finders keepers collection 
And some prima black gesso...


Using a paint brush and the black gesso I added strokes across the white cardstock 
At top and bottom then after letting the gesso dry I then use on of the prima watercolor pencils 
To add droplets across the brushed gesso strokes 


Next I started choosing my papers to layer over the top of the strokes and a cutfile floral ampersand 
Having the cutfile cut in white cardstock will pop on the page with the black gesso behind 



Then lastly I added lots of die cuts from the ephemera pack and a few of the enamel heart stickers 
Around my clusters of patterned papers 




Americancrafts white cardstock 
Americancrafts Amy tangerine finders keepers 6x6 paper pad
Amy tangerine finders keepers ephemera pack 
Amy tangerine enamel heart stickers 
Prima marketing fall and spring watercolour pencils 
Prima marketing black gesso 
Neat n crafty cut files 



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx