Fun things!!

by - 1:29 PM

 Hi there,
I'm super excited, I have this little beauty on order and I can't wait to get it 
Because I love adding stitching to my projects and I absolutely love the idea of being able to add twine stitching it's going to be so much fun....

I'm also a bit excited to go to IKEA next month I've been saving up to add
Some Alex draws to my craft room as I really need to add more storage underneath my desk 


And I'm always looking for other things to decorate my room I'm a big shabby chic fan 
And I love frames to add photos or projects in

And this would be perfect to add my todo lists on and some photos 
And theirs a few other things I've been looking at but these are the main one I'm going to buy 
So I'm excited about those!!

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx