Summer Sunshine Layout

by - 3:13 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout I created just having a play with some primamarketing St. tropez and free spirit 
My favorite thing todo is to fussy cut flowers and add them around my photo and background 
I've been loving using black gesso and a paint brush lately for my background using paint strokes as a feature on the background really makes the patterned paper pop



Then I added a stencil tubaroses with some light pink textured paste
Across the paint strokes to add more dimension and colour 


Then I started to add all the fussy cut flowers at the top and bottom of my layout 
I added my photo in the center and using some patterned paper for some layers behind my photo 
And tucking some of the fussy cut flowers around the photo 


And I added some die cut doilies around the photo tucked just under the layers 
I also added some pink flowers from the rose quartz collection because I only had 3 flowers left over 
I separated the bottom petals and added a bit of bling in one and tucked it under the top right corner of my photo 
I added chipboard for my title and a little bow in the top left hand corner of the photo 


I found a butterfly stamp I had and stamped it 3 times and covered it in clear embossing powder and heat embossed it 
And added it in 3 places on my layout 





Check out my gallery at scrapbook dot com for links to products 
Thanks for checking out my layout..
Happy crafting 


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx