prima marketing travelers journal #1

by - 10:27 PM

Hi there.
So the other week I decided to start playing in my prima marketing journal 
I have all these photos from when my daughter kara went to the marine museum in Brisbane 
I think they work perfectly with this collection from prima as they are all sea themed 


I started with stamping a few stamps that had a Nautical theme in the background then I started applying 
My bits of patterned papers in strips on the left and right hand side of the journal 
Then I matted my photo and added on top of the stripes of patterned paper on the left 


I clustered embellishments on the right hand side using more patterned paper and some ephemera 
Then I added a few little wood flourishes to tie it all in


And lastly a few flicks of white mist and coffee cooled mist to finish it off
You can find the product here on scrapbook.com

Thanks for stopping by my blog today 
Xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx