More Prima fun...

by - 11:41 PM

Hi there,
So last month prima marketing had their yearly call and I was excited about entering this year
I feel my crafting and photography is way better then last year I feel I have more to offer this year and my term on the kaisercraft team has come to a end after 5 years it's been fun but I really ready for a new and exciting adventure where ever it takes me so I thought I would take part in the Prima call...fingers crossed 
So here is one of the layouts I created just for the call I wanted to just do a layout simple no mediums like paint or gesso just clean and simple 

I really enjoyed playing with this collection bringing in the brights with the lighter colours 
I love just playing with paper but this collection is lovely! 
My daughter finally got her braces in may 


And here is a card I created using the softer tones in the st tropez collection 
But of course prima flowers are beautiful and make the card pop


And I love creating stuff for my daughters 
This year my youngest daughter is beginning to try her hand at makeup so I made her a makeup brush box 
For all her brushes 




And this one was a little idea I had for some cute Decor 
That I want to create, jut love those little pink flowers 




And watercolour just love sitting on the couch and colouring in 
So I thought I would give this prima watercolour freebie colouring page a go


And here is another one I coloured as I wanted to use different colours and lighter using watercolour pencils 
While sitting on the couch with hubby binge watching ER ......


Thank for stopping by my blog 
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx