Lovely Layout | Make it Prima Challenge

by - 10:15 PM


Hi there ,
So tonight while everyone was watching a TVs show that I wasn't that fussed on I decided to join in on the fabulous make it prima challenge for my layout I'm using St. Tropez collection 
And also wanted to incorporate one of my cut file butterflies 



I started off with the fabulous wood paneling as my background 
Then I stencilled tuberoses stencil across the background using texture paste 
Then I cut out my butterfly using white cardstock and my cameo and add some watercolour colours to it
Then I back it with more patterned papers from the collection 


Then I fussy cut a few flowers from another patterned paper putting them around the butterfly 
Then I stuck the butterfly down using double sided foam tape to give it dimension 
Then I added my photo of my fur buddy kush and then embossed it with white embossing powder 
a 2 crafty chipboard heart to go around the Photo and then started add more fussy cut flowers 


And other flowers from the collection to add more colour I tuck so puffy stickers around the flowers 
And added some ephemera for my title and to cluster at the bottom of the butterfly 


Here is a close up of my photo and my clustering of the fussy cut flowers and other Prima flowers 


Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Happy crafting xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx