Lilac whisper card and process video | Kaisercraft DT

by - 10:30 AM

Hi their,
sharing my last project being on the KC team
A big thank you to Melissa and Kylie for having me on the team for 3 terms I've had a amazing time and all the wonderful teammates thank you ...
So today I decided I would create a card for my last project 
It's a mixed media card for al those who are wondering how to add a bit of stenciling and texture 

Here is my process video 



I started with a bit of cardstock cut down to card size 
Then I added patterned paper from the paper pad then I chose another and cut it down to matt on top of the other patterned paper, then I added a stencil and texture in white 


Next I die cut a few doilies and layered then on top of each other
Then it was about layering a few collectables and flowers 

Here is a close up 
of the texture and some of the colour blast colour shimmer cube watercolour


"lilac whisper" card By Anita Bownds
Kaisercraft products:F643 Amethyst | PP1023 paper pad |CT885 collectables
IT921 mini mix | DD776 detailed doily |DDD555 round fancy frames |F660 Amethyst
KM111 white
Other:cotton thread|gesso|impasto


Thank you so much for leaving comments and loving my work 
It has been a honor being on the team..xx
Happy crafting 
Cheers Anita..xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx