layout and travelers notebook page | shop and crop kit club

by - 12:00 AM


Hi there 
Happy Wednesday today I'm sharing a layout and travelers notebook page 
Using this months kaisercraft kit patterned papers 
I Love surfing Pinterest for ideas and I found this fabulous layout and really loved the way the paint was used so check out her fabulous page 



I've used the same design idea but really wanted to add lots of fussy cutting to it and change it up a bit 
And adding more clusters that I like to do 


I love white space, and really wanted it to be very clustered 
around the photo and the embellishments at the top of the layout 


For the black paint strokes I used colour blast heavy back gesso 
And with the watercolour droplets I used the colour blast shimmer cubes in bling and green apple 


From my stash I used fancy pants puffy alphas 


And for my second project 
I created a travelers notebook page using more of the golden grove collection 
My photo was taken on Christmas Eve 2 years ago on my daughter mel's birthday we decided a funny photo to mark the day would be fun so we all pulled funny faces 


I added lots of fussy cutting of flowers around the edges 
And tucked some underneath my photo 
Adding clusters at the bottom of the photo and my title on the other side of the page 


I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration today 
Don't forget to check out these kits in the shop and crop kit club store

Thanks for checking out my layouts today 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx