Just Perfect Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 11:00 AM

Hi there,
Today on the kaisercraft blog we are sharing layouts using dies
For my layout i used Golden Pear Cluster Decorative Die
To tuck under my layers of my fussy cutting 


I started with 2 patterned papers one for my border and one for my background 
Layering on top of each other and then I machine stitched around the edges 

I layered a few patterned papers behind my photo and then I started fussy cutting flowers from one of the patterned papers then I started tucking them around the photo and some of the die cuts around in random 

I then die cut in white the pear cluster die
Tucking them randomly around the layout 



"Just Perfect" Layout By Anita Bownds 
Kaisercraft products:P2352 Gold Dahlia|P2354 Collated |P2355 Canola
SS343 Sticker sheet |CT886 collectables |FL605 Harvest Flourish Pack
DD587 Golden Pear Cluster Decorative Die |KM111 Kaisermist White
Other:machine stitching|lindys stamp gang mist



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx