The Best Day Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 10:00 PM

Hi there,
today I'm sharing a shabby chic layout and process video 
This collection was just perfect for creating those flower clusters of fussy cut flowers 
when I first opened this collection and looked ,I was totally excited to create something cute

And what better way then a shabby chic hot air balloon 
With fussy cut flowers, embossed vellum and clusters of die cuts
I started with my hot air balloon cut file , as I knew I wanted it to be 12 inches in height! 
Making it the main focus of the layout I add 2 different patterned papers behind it to give it colour 
And used some double sided foam dots to adhere it down 

Check out my process video here 

Then I started with the clusters of flowers die cut and fussy cut 
I also added the floral border sticker at the bottom to add more flowers 
Along with stamping the flower stamp from the stamp set and embossing with white embossing powder on vellum 
I fussy cut them out and added them under my die cut flowers 

I used some of the wood flourishes and tucked them under my flower clusters 
The fussy cut flowers I tucked just under the edge of the balloon 


I Matted on 2 different patterned papers keeping it minimal but adding colour around the photo 
I also add a few butterflies on the balloon near the flower clusters 

Here you can see the close up of the vellum and floral sticker how it all blends in giving it a fuller design 

"the Best Day" Layout By Anita Bownds
Kaisercraft products : P2307 Blush |P2311 pink peony |P2312 render
P2315 blossoms |P2309 Dainty |CS300 clear stamp set |SS338 sticker sheet
CT881 collectables |FL600 wood flourish pack garden

Other: embossing powder, cut files




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx