So Sweet Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 3:07 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout using the beautiful sage and grace collection by kaisercraft 
With this layout I decided on using some of my cut files 
Featuring them in the center of my layout with lots of fussy cut flowers around the cut file cuts

I started with 2 patterned papers layering on top of the other 
And machine stitching around the border and adding the bird cage in the center 
I add a border sticker at the top of my layout 

After backing my birdcage with the pretty pink polka dot patterned paper 
I added it to the centre of my layout tucking the fussy cut flowers underneath the birdcage 
Matting my photo on the gold foil patterned paper from the Paper pad
I backed the flower cutfile with patterned paper and adding them to the top left of my photo 
I added more fussy cut flowers and added the cutfile bird back with patterned paper 
Check out how I created this layout in my process video 

Here are my close ups of my layout..







Kaisercraft products : P2309 Dainty |RS404 champagne |SS338 sticker sheet
CT881 collectables |FL600 wood flourish pack garden |PP1019 paper pad
P2311 pink peony |P2307 Blush |P2315 blossoms |KM111 Kaisermist White

Other: machine stitching, cut files












You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx