Love Layout | KaiserCraft Dt

by - 4:39 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout created for kaisercraft 
So this week we where asked to create a layout using the new rose bouquet rose gold foil 
And I'm a big fan of fussy cutting and I decided because this collection was so lovely shabby chic design 
I created a lace umbrella cut file..

I started with a woodgrain backgroung and add another bit of patterned paper 
And matted it on top and machine stitching around the boarder 
Then I added the umbrella cut after backing it with patterned paper 

Next I fussy cut the gold foil flowers and started tucking them around the umbrella 
And adding some die cuts


I added a few patterned papers behind my photo 
Surrounded with fussy cut gold foil flowers and die cuts 


Kaisercraft products : RS404 champagne |PS448 rose bouquet rose gold foil
CT881 collectables |P2309 Dainty |P2308 shabby chic

Other: machine stitching, cut files


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx