Surprise layout | Shop And Crop DT

by - 12:00 AM

Hi there,
Anita here with you today sharing sharing a layout
 I created using the let's party collection by simple stories 
I've used photos from my daughter Melissa's 13th birthday she is a Christmas baby 


With this layout I wanted the layout to have 4 separate sections using the chipboard frames and the 4x6
Cards as the feature of my layout and adding a few of the other chipboard bit to decorate the page


Here is a process video of how I created the layout 




Here are some close up of my layering 
I wanted to layer the 4x6 cards with similar colors 
I used surprise for my title 


Here is a close up of my daughter cutting her cake 
I used a chipboard frame and another 4x6 card and layered them together to add more colors 
And I add a little chipboard hat overlapping the frame to look like she is wearing a party hat 


Another chipboard frame showing her blowing out the candles 
I add a orange 4x6 card behind the chipboard frame and another chipboard bit a flag this time on top 
Of the left hand corner of the frame 


And it needed a pop of yellow so I add this fabulous 4x6 card
Love the saying on it
And in 2 corners of my layout more chipboard bit and a little phrase sticker






Thanks for checking out my layouts today 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx