Grateful Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 7:05 PM

Hi there ,
Today I'm sharing this weeks layout for Kaisercraft out DT challenge was to create a boy theme layout
I must admit I'm not that great at boy layouts as I don't have any boy children 
So my girls like pink and lots of it ... so I ended up using a photo of my hubby 
As he was was walking I got this shot..he hates his photo being taken cause he reckons he can't smile properly lol I always laugh at him when he says that


So my layout was simple I went with triangles with a machine stitch edge
Pointing up and down 

Layering them over the top of one another 

Then I added the photo in the middle 


Then embellished with wood flourishes,stickers ,die cut cardstock bits and a flick of mist



Kaisercraft products: P2292 windswept |P2291 midnight |P2293 blue moon
SS337 sticker sheet |PP1018 paper pad |CT880 collectables
FL599 be you flourish pack |KM101 kaisermist charcoal |AS251 ebony alpha stickers









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx