oh yes Layout | Shop and Crop DT

by - 9:09 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout created for shop and crop using simple stories 
Check out this fabulous fun collection in the shop and crop store


I wanted to scrap this photo as I've been growing a pineapple top in a pot for 2 years and it finally grew 
A little pineapple and i was excited to take a photo of it.. and I felt this collection was perfect with the yellow and dotted patterned papers 



So I started with my white cardstock adding a couple of strips at the top of my layout and I had a circle die cut that I had leftover from another layout I done so I cut that in half and add one half to the top of the layout and the other at the bottom 


Then i Matted my photo on some cream polka dot patterned paper 
I also tucked in a cut file cut behind my Matted photo 
I added stickers from the sticker sheet on top of my photo to the side and top and bottom 
I added a bit of patterned paper that I cut into a tag and tucked under my photo at the top


I cut my title from one of the 3x4 cards and placed it on the right side of my layout 


Then at the bottom of my layout I added stickers from the sticker sheet on top of the die cut circle and a fre randomly at the bottom 





Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Happy scrapping..xx








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx