Life is Beautiful | shop and crop dt

by - 12:00 AM

Hi there,
 I'm sharing a layout of my lovely daughter who I'm missing she wen back to university at the end of last month, I always love her selfies..she's a filter fan and always chooses to use the cutest ones ..perfect for me to scrap I think..
So anyway my layout today I'm using the very lovely Simple Stories carpe diem collection you can find it in the shop and crop store here



When I seen the floral patterned paper I was I so totally have to fussy cut that and and I felt that it went perfectly with this photo.. I'm really loving polka dots and stripes lately so cute 
I started this layout with the fussy cut flowers and then I added the 2 strips of patterned papers at the top


I added the cut little live laugh love at the top


I fussy more of those pretty flowers from a cut apart cards
Made my own tag from a bit of patterned paper add a few layers behind my photo 
Added stickers from the sticker sheet 


Using the alpha stickers added my title , absolutely love them in 2 different styles 


And that's it a simple design with lots of lovely ..

I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Happy scrapping..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx