hello friend layout | kaisercraft DT

by - 11:08 PM

Hi there 
Today I'm sharing a layout using the wild flower collection 
Using the specialty paper and some colour blast shimmer dusts 

I trimmed the specialty paper down to add patterned paper behind to add more colour 
I was thinking I wanted to use pendant shape layering under my photo layers 
So after doing my background and waiting for it to dry
I started cutting out my pendant shapes and then I machine stitched all around the edges 

Then I cut some smaller bits of patterned papers to go behind my photo 
Then I added my background to the patterned paper and machine stitched around the edge 
Then I started glueing my layers together and add my photo than added some die cuts from the collectables 

To add more texture and dimension I stamped on vellum 
and embossed it with white zing embossing powder and tucked it in my die cuts 

I used a die cut for my title and added some more embossing and diecuts




CT878 Collectables | P2272 flowering |P2273 spring
PS483 floral gloss |SS335 Sticker sheet |SC285 clear stamps
P2275 scent |SB786 rose pearls| SB794 snow pearls
other: shimmer dust |embossing powder | machine stitching


Thanks for stopping by my blog today..xx

Happy crafting 



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx