happy girls layout

by - 6:26 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout using circles as a main focal point on the layout using 
Pops of mint,pink and grey.. and a wood grain background 

My girls first day back at school for the year


I thought it would be totally cute to add this bucket list cut out at the top left hand corner along with a strip of specialty vellum and some patterned paper with a little heart sticker


I cut the puffy tag sticker in half and tucked both halfs at top and bottom of my layout 
And adding a doily behind the photo to make the mint colour stand out a bit more behind the photo 
A fun paper clip from doodlebug and a puffy sticker (sisters)


I used 2 different alphas for my title 
The black alphas are from doodlebug and the mint and gold from pink fresh studio 


I also used puffy stickers around the layout to add pops of colour and texture 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today 
Happy crafting..xx





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx