Feb calendar | doodlebug DT

by - 10:16 AM

Hi there, 
 today I'm  sharing my February calendar 
I thought I would do something a little different with the daily doodles calendar pages




I started off by cutting the coloured bits of and gluing it to a bit of white cardstock 
Then cut two 1  1/2 inch strips of  5494 love you lots and added a scalloped edge


And add them to the top and bottom of the calendar 
Then using a pink border strip from the 5490 cream & sugar this & that sticker
Tucked just under the scalloped strip of patterned paper 


Then I pull out some cardstock from the 
3444: rainbow textured cardstock
And applying February to the cardstock from the daily doodles sticker sheet 








I fussy cut around it and added to the top of my white cardstock 


I used a mini heart punch and punched out for all the days of the month 
Then for the 14th I used the 3447: lily white trio rubons
















Then I numbered the rest using a pen and added 
5487: cream & sugar icons sticker
5705: cream & sugar mini icons sticker
To decorate the calendar 
then to finish it off i added some striped washi tape to the top and bottom


product used
4940 daily doodles rainbow assortment pack
5490: cream & sugar this & that sticker
5494: love you lots double-sided cardstock
3447: lily white trio rubons
3444: rainbow textured cardstock
5487: cream & sugar icons sticker
5705: cream & sugar mini icons sticker
4801: stripe assortment washi tape 
4924 lily white clip art


crafty hugs Anita..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx