Beautiful Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 9:30 AM


Hi there, 
sharing a layout for kaisercraft and process video using the lovely wild flower collection
The colours in this collection are absolutely beautiful perfect for crafty peeps who don't like to use a lot of water colours and like a clean layout 

I started with a simple design in mind going down the middle of the layout 
Using the striped pink patterned paper at the top of my layout and adding the floral water colour strip to the centre and machine stitched on both sides 

Here is my process video of how I created my layout 



I used a cut file that I cut out of cardstock tucking it behind my photo layers 
I layered a few patterned paper behind my photo 

I used the die cut for my title using the watercolour flowers from the collectables to help my title pop

I used the quote card from the collectables to add another pop of bright pink beside the photo and a little flower


Product used
Kaisercraft : P2268 in bloom |P2272 flowering |P2273 spring
P2274 gathered |P2275 scent |CT878 Collectables |T302  mounting foam
other: bling | cut file


Happy crafting..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx