Adorable layout | shop and crop dt

by - 11:41 AM

Hi there,
today im sharing a layout created with some products from Shop and crop
And the title was a sticker I had left over from a crate paper sticker sheet and I also included some of my new cutfiles I recently designed for my shop tropical dream floral set 



I decided on using the wood grain as the background and adding bright colours to it 
I really like the bold striped colors in the striped patterned paper and I thought it would go perfect 
As corners so I add them and used a border punch to add a bit of detail with the cute patterned paper with the tiny hearts on it..


I didn't have any of that pink patterned paper left so I pulled out some glitter cardstock and die cut some stars to add a bit of extra colour in the background 



I think the pink in the title sticker I used really pops on the page



I think the cut file cuts really help the page to be a little more girly 



Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Happy scrapping..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx