Love you Layout | Jot Magazine Challenge

by - 6:12 PM

Hey there,
Today I'm sharing a layout of my hubby,I created for jot magazine challenge 
I don't normally get that many photos of him cause he always complaining about not being able to smile properly lol I always laugh when he says that...




I went stash hunting and found some Amy tangerine patterned papers to go with the mood board 
I wasn't sure what design I was going to use I started with creating a heart doily 
And backed it with a bright pink 


So here is a freebie cut file I used for my title on my layout 


I cut strips of patterned paper and added them to the left hand side
And adding some doodlebug striped washi down the edge
Then I added a big strip of patterned paper to stop at the middle 
Then centred the doily in the middle adding my Matted photo and embellishments 
I finally finished it off with a few flicks of black mist and some doodlebug sprinkles 






Thanks for checking out my layout 

Xx









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx