Cousins together layout |shop and crop dt

by - 12:00 AM

Hi there,
Happy Wednesday today I'm sharing a layout I created using simple stories carpe diem collection 
You can find it here on the shop and crop website


I absolutely adore the colours in this collection the perfect pops of colour and the florals 


Love the florals, I thought with this layout I would use lots of circles 
Because I used lots of Dottie patterned papers 


I staggered the title as I thought it worked best rather than underneath each other 
I love having the 2 different alpha stickers to do the title 


I used a set of stitched circles nesting dies to add die cut circles to my layout 
And fussy cutting lots of the beautiful florals to bring the layout together 


I also add clusters of the circles at the top and bottom of my layout to add a bit more texture and colour 
Along with the black and white stripes helping it pop



I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Happy scrapping..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx