Sisters layout | shop and crop

by - 8:39 PM


Hi there,
today sharing a layout using crate paper cute girl 
Using a photo of my girls using Snapchat filters

I started of with my white cardstock cutting doilies at the bottom of my cardstock 
And adding patterned paper to the top of the layout with 2 strips at one at the bottom and one in the middle 
I layered the patterned paper behind my photo and adding some of the vellum 
And using the stickers as my title 


I used one of my cut file and randomly did a few around my cardstock 

Using some paint I added a few bits of colour behind the cuts
On another bit of patterned paper I added behind my cardstock so you can see the patterned paper through the cuts



Here you can see the a wider shot of the doily 




Product used 
Crate paper cute girl 

I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx