Shes got Catitude layout | shop and crop

by - 12:00 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout created using the 
For shop and crop kit club 

With this layout I was thinking I wanted to do the angled patterned paper again 
Using pink , black and green as my main angled Colours adding in the strips of white to break to calm the bright Colours 


I also created a tag using yellow patterned paper and tucked it in my layers before machine stitching 
Them down and adding a few stickers and a little phrase stamp


I used brads and rhinestones to bling my layout up a bit


I used the glitter alphas to add my title and a few paw stickers 

For my photo layers I wanted to use my doily as my base layer
And using the same Colours of patterned papers I layered a few and matted my photo on grey
And tucked a few white,grey and pink under my photo 

At the bottom at my layout I added a few more angled patterned papers 
and some stickers to finish it off






Product used 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx