Beach fun | colour Blast dt

by - 8:00 AM


Hi there,
 today im sharing a layout and process video for Colour Blast

Each year we have gone to the beach on Christmas 
So with this layout I kept it clean and simple I started off with my white cardstock 
Adding a bit of patterned paper behind my cardstock and machine stitching around the border


Here is my video 


Then using a kaisercraft stencil snowflake I applied 
COLOUR BLAST COLOUR SHIMMER DUST PEACOCK to some impasto and to lighten it I added some 
COLOUR BLAST COLOUR PASTE SNOW WHITE 


And here are some close ups of my layout 


You can see the shine from the Peacock Dust and the Snow White 


I made a little shaker for my layout with a transparency,glitter and sequins 


My colors I chose for the layout was gold, white ,grey and blue 


I love the letter stickers with the gold lines



pink fresh studio oh joy collection
colour blast colour paste
colour blast colour shimmer dust
kaisercraft stencil





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx