Sweet Layout | Colour Blast

by - 7:00 AM

Hi everyone,
Anita Here sharing a layout and process video with you of how i created 
my layout.. when i started my layout i was thinking i wanted the colours of the mediums to blend with the colours of my patterned paper..


 and whats good about the colour Blast colour paste's are that you can blend them with other mediums like , gesso , texture paste , modelling paste and impasto, a clear gesso
and they are more of a lighter colour ... 
so the colours that i chose to use was Tangereen Dream and Singin the Blues and i knew it would be to dark using it just on its own so i mixed it with Modelling paste



mind you i did have a little miss hap with the second time applying the mixed Tangareen Dream and the modelling paste at the bottom of my layout .. and you will see in my video just how i take the focus off that little miss hap with blending it with embelishments  

Here is my process video 




i hope ive inspired you you give it a try the next time you have a little miss hap
when using mediums 


Product used



Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my creations & that 
I have given you a little inspiration.



Happy Crafting..xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx