Happy girl | Anna's craft cupboard sketch challenge

by - 8:36 PM

Hi there,
So today I was totally inspired by this sketch I wanted to create a layout with some new cutfiles I created this week 

I started with white cardstock and flicked colour shimmer spray and colour sprays 
on the background same colors in my patterned paper 


Then cutting the peonies out on white cardstock and backing it with some pink paislee patterned paper 



Layered some patterned paper behind my photos and cut my title with the blue stripe patterned paper 


Added gold alphas for part of my title 
Die cut a butterfly die in white cardstock and tucked it in my photo layers added a few punched hearts 
And added some rhinestones 


Pink paislee fancy free 
Gold alphas 
Kaisercraft butterfly die
Kaisercraft rhinestones pink
Colour blast shimmer spray & colour spray 
American crafts stamp
Heart punch

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx