Love Christmas layout | Kaisercraft Traditional christmas

by - 10:00 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for one of our DT assignments 
to create a traditional Christmas layout 
So I guess this is my traditional style with a good strip of white space how I like it

So wit this layout I chose the holly patterned paper as my main as that what I think of 
As something that would come to mind when you mention Christmas 
And with subtle strips of creamy flourish patterned paper 

I added a few clusters of collectables with flowers and a bit of cotton 


I added flicks of black for that extra touch of colour



Here are the products I've used

P2151 Down the Chimney | T314 Double sided tape |P2158 Wrap the Presents
P2154 Bake Gingerbread |PP1004 Paper Pad |CT863 collectables |SS320 Sticker Sheet
RS416 Sparklets Rouge |F664 Paper Blooms - Fire Red |F669 Mini blooms red fire
Other: Cotton | colour spray

Thanks of checking my blog out today 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx