colour blast embossing powders

by - 8:00 AM

Hi everyone,
Anita here with you today sharing a few little basic things you can emboss and one of my favourites is embossing die cuts so I hope this inspires you 
to have some fun with the colour embossing powders




Here are a few things I've embossed to show you how lovely the embossing powders are
Here is my video 



And here is what I created using colour embossing powders


I embossed the butterfly diecut with tangereen dream 
and glued it to silhouette of a butterfly to give it dimension 



And used the sunshine embossing powder on the pen nib chipboard 

The embossing powder is thick and you can crease it.
 if you have embossed something you can bend it like a leaf and the heated embossing doesn't crack
And has a beautiful shine to it



Products used







Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my creation & that 
I have given you a little inspiration.

Happy Crafting..xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx