Happy Holly Days Layout | Kaisercraft

by - 11:00 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing a layout created for Kaisercraft using the fabulous 
Christmas Wishes collection don't forget to pop on over to the Kaisercraft blog and take a peek at all the Christmas inspiration 

With my layout I layered lots of bits of patterned papers from the 12x12 and paper pad 

Adding touches of gold and silver from the paper pad and glitter cardstock


I also fussy cut some poinsettias from the patterned paper to add in the background behind my paper layers


I created some flowers with a sparklet in the middle to add another pop of silver and pink


P2142 Bauble Garland |P2143 Decorations |P2144 pink poinsettia |P2145 Pearlescent
PP1003 Paper Pad |CT862 collectables |SS319 Sticker Sheet
DD392 Mini Christmas Foliage | GC103 Glitter Cardstock Platinum
RS408 Sparklets Crystal |CD142 Weave Cardstock Ballet










Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx