Sea Breeze Tag | Artdecocreations

by - 8:00 AM

Hi..
sharing my last project on the team...a tag and process video 
Using the fabulous couture creations collection pack
Those blues and yellows are just lovely..
I used some of my scraps leftover from my layout earlier in the month and some 
fussy cut elements form the collection pack.



Here is my process video I hope you enjoy it ..



And here are some close ups of my tag



The shells and old photos have to be my favourite in the collection pack
And the wood signs are just fabulous for layering with other elements.


Here are the products I've used

CO724905 sea breeze Collection Pack
C0721964 Adhesives foam mounting tape, 12mmx4m
CO724732 Sea Breeze Charm Set
CO724733 White Netting




Happy crafting everyone 
Xx


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx