Sending Wishes Card Tutorial | Kaisercraft

by - 11:00 AM

Hi..
today im sharing a card process video.
Using the very lovely mermaid tails 
I absolutely love creating cards theirs nothing better than giving or receiving a handmade card
The thought that go's into it is from the heart..
So I hope you enjoy my process of creating this card.







CS263 clear Stamps |PP996 Paper Pad |CT855 Collectables
KM111 Kaisermist White |KM119 Kaisermist Blackberry |KM111 Kaisermist White
SB700 Rhinestones silver |FL574 Flourish pack sea life |T303 foam tape
F660 mini Bloom Amethyst |F631 Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze |DD555 round fancy frames

Other:machine Stitching | cotton Thread | twine



Here are a few more things iv'e enjoyed creating 
"Love" Card By Anita Bownds


KM119 Kaisermist Blackberry |KM111 Kaisermist White
T303 foam tape |F643 Paper Blooms Amethyst
PP996 Paper Pad |CT855 Collectables |DD312 Decorative Dies - leaves
Other:machine Stitching



"You Are Sunshine that makes my Day" Tag By Anita Bownds



DD757 large flourishes |PP996 Paper Pad |CT855 Collectables
FL575 Flourish Pack - Wedding |F643 Paper Blooms Amethyst
F632 Paper Blooms - Sage |F640 Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss |T303 foam tape
Other:machine Stitching | cotton Thread | twine

I hope you have enjoyed watching my video and looking at my creations for this month
Happy crafting everyone!


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx