Just Me Layout | Prima BAP Challenge

by - 1:20 PM

Hi...
Happy Thursday!! Wow I can't believe that there is only a few weeks left of this month 
I feel like it just flew past ..my youngest daughter is off on her school camp next week and the show is in town ..gosh ...

Well Anyway I had a bit of paper fun today just playing with the sketch over on the Prima blog 




I totally loved the colour palette so I thought I would throw in the black to pop those colours I used with the stencil in the background and those cute little flowers from the salvage district collection 


I'm loving those IOD moulds they are super awesome I've side some bits from 1and 3
Painted them with modelling paste then added a dab of blue to get in those cracks and define them a bit


And I absolutely love the stencil the flowers are just so lovely 


And I'm totally in love with the gold kiss flowers they are fabulous white or misted
And if you like my cut file in the background it's new in my ETSY shop check it out


Prima Flowers Salvage District #586461
prima 6x6 Stencil Tubaroses #579937
prima stamp #541842
Prima IOD Moulds Baroque 1 #814779
Prima IOD Moulds Baroque 3 #814793
Prima Paper Clay #814991
Prima Marketing box flowers gold kiss #586744
Salvage District 6x6 Collection Kit #584375
Fairy Belle Journaling note cards #554897
Rosarian Stamp #559489

Embossing Powder, vellum, cut file,silhouette cameo,impasto

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx