Seasons greetings card | Couture creations

by - 9:00 AM

Hi
Today I'm sharing a card I created for my Nan for Christmas 
Super sweet and easy..

I started by cutting 2 layers for my base card and then I embossed one and layered it on top of the other 
Then I die cut the biggest die in the Anastasia set
And off centered it to the left of my card
Then the perfectly petite Doilies Victoria die and the large winter tree
Then I over lapped the little Victoria doily over the edge of the Anastasia die and adding a strip of paper for my sentiment and chopped off the top of the tree and added it in the middle of the Anastasia die cut

And then I took the centers out of 3 of the cottage pollen flowers and added them over the top of the winter tree die cut
Then I added some flicks of white mist and pearls and a little twine bow



CO724170 Hearts Ease 12x 12 paper pad
CO723971 - Vintage Rose Garden Paper Pad 12x12
CO723960 Anastasia Set -Frames N Frills
C0721997 blush pink pearls
CO724136 Perfectly Petite Doilies victoria
CO724295 cottage pollen flower
C0724387 Hearts Ease Embossing folder, Hearts Ease Embroodery
CO724283 Secret Garden Large Winter tree


















Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx