Wander By The Sea Card | Kaisercraft

by - 11:00 AM

Hi.. 
This week one of our assignments for Kaisercraft 
was to create a card using the sail away collection 
And the stamps and dies And here is what I created using those products 




I started by selecting my patterned papers and then using the anchors die for the background 
Then I added a strip at the bottom with double sided tape and a scallop border from the paper pad 
Tucked under the strip of patterned paper along with the sentiment on top of the strip

Then I cut another bit of patterned paper 
to mat my bit of cardstock on I had stamped a anchor on I added
Double sided tape behind it to Pop it up and a bit of twine tied in a bow
Then I added a few collectables and a few flicks of whit mist




PP985 Paper Pad |CT844 Collectables |SS300 Sticker Sheet
DD730 Decorative Die Card creations Anchors C6
KM111 Kaisermist White|CS244 Clear Stamps
Other: Twine


Thanks for looking..xx




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx