baby layout - Kaisercraft

by - 5:20 PM

Hey..
The Kaisercraft design team where asked to create a modern baby layout
With the new little one collection 
The photo was taken a hour after my daughter eve was born.
I pulled out all of the pinks in the collection and chose a few to layer behind my photo 
And one for the border behind my cardstock 


It's a super simple layout with only a few layers flicks of kisermist pink


And a few heart stickers and collectables and a silhouette cut flower
Machine stitching around the edge of my cardstock 



P1883 Zoe| P1885 Ruby | EF211 embossing folder dot
SS288 sticker sheet | KM110 Kaisermist pink
CT832 collectables | EM405 paper dolies
SB701 Rhinestones Soft Pink|CD101 kaisercard weave white
T314 Double sided tape |T302  mounting foam
Other : cardstock|glassine paper |punch |silhouette cut| machine stitching












Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx