hello today - Sassy scrapper

by - 12:30 PM

Hi..
This week at sassy I wanted to use the plus sign vellum from crate paper in a different way
On my layout using triangles 


I gathered some of the patterned paper and clear foiled card 
and stapled them together For my layers


And here is my finished layout
I've machine stitched the outer edge of the vellum and a border around the edge


I love the colours pink,gold, white and grey perfect for them girly projects
Gold word stickers are just super lovely 


I added the cute little star puffy stickers


I inked the wood veneer owl with light pink 
and added little hear puffy stickers for eyes


And a paper doily behind my photo as I'm really loving that look
And a flick of gold paint to finish it off

Products in the sassy store

Nine and Co Wood ShapesStudio Calico Seven Paper Amelia 6x6 Paper Pad
Studio Calico Seven Paper Baxter Puffy Stickers 71pcSeptember Skies Midnight Shadows Paper 12x12Poolside Gold Glitter Plus Signs + Vellium




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx