pink and gold - Sassy scrapper

by - 9:07 AM

Hi..
This week at sassy I went for a total pink and gold day
I machined stitched some crape paper to layer on a card for the background 
And yes I used my fav doily die again lol with baking paper I love that it gives you that velum look
Of Softness along with some gold leaves and stamping in gold ink


A simple and easy card to make 


And as I was in pink and gold mode I scraped a photo of my daughter eve
Giving a kola a pat. I wanted the layout to be simple more of the focal point to be the photo 




I hope you have enjoyed my card and layout 
..
Check out the sassy store for these products 

Dear Lizzy Serendipity Little Things Paper 12x12Dear Lizzy Serendipity Bright Blueberry Paper 12x12Dear Lizzy Serendipity Smitten Paper 12x12
MME Metallic Dot Vellum 12x12Open Book Vellum Die Cuts Ephemera PackOpen Book Floral Ephemera Flowers and Leaves
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Clear Stamp Set

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. beautiful card, love the color combination of gold and pink. Great idea to use baking paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx